And I can't even be mad because it's a really good trade for everyone involved. I'm just kind of distantly heartbroken. Tomorrow's the best holiday of the year. DRAFT DAY.
1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.
9. 10. 11. 12.
4. Lyric from Polaris by Jimmy Eat World.
5. Lyric says "the one that I've always wanted," from Lost and Found by Taking Back Sunday.
6. Lyrics say "too tempted, too tired to care," from Digits by Jimmy Eat World.
7. Lyrics say "I'm not the man they think I am at home, oh no, I'm a rocketman," by Elton John.
9. Lyrics say "sing me something soft, sad and elegant. Or loud and out of key. Just sing me anything." Followed by "you would kill for this." Both from Toolsheds and Hot tubs by Straylight Run.
11. Lyrics say "do you believe in what you see?" from In the Waiting Line by Zero 7.
Comment, credit, love him. Thanks.